Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Design Boutique Open For Business

I love to go to stores that are filled with booths of all kinds of decor items, vintage and household must haves.  Within a few miles of Allendale there are several shops to spend a few hours going from booth to booth and discovering surprises in each one.

I have often thought I could do this! I love thrift shops, garage sales, close-out sales and Craigslist. Most of this time I find too many items for my house- how perfect to shop for things other might love! Of course my daughters love the things I come home with and let me know all the time how willing they are to take them off my hands.   At Christmas they each receive at least one thrift store find and most of the time can't guess which one is the thrift store treasure.






I visited The Red Door Consignment Shoppe and Red Door Mall
Address: Allendale Michigan, 6837 Lake Michigan Drive, at the corner of 68th street.

I loved it immediately, located close to home and exactly the design opportunity I was looking for.

I found a few items that with some new paint would be great for my new boutique. One at a thrift store  the other on Craigslist.





This is how they turned out.









Both pieces sold in the first two weeks!


Introducing............................ Sew Fun Design Boutique!




Hope you can stop by soon! (It really is a fun place to shop)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I love to hear your comments and thoughts on my posts.

Thanks

Loreen