Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apron Design Spotted

I was reading my daughter's Jenilee Goodwin's Blog and I spotted one of my apron being used while cooking  dinner with daddy.



This is Abby and her daddy making dinner. 




 When I was at their house last weekend my other grand daughter Elayna had her apron hung on the back of her bedroom door. She hung it up so she could see the little sticker on the back of her apron  that says "Made With Love by Grandma"


I will probably add this style of apron to my Etsy Store. It is very adjustable around the waist and neck.


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. this was a perfect idea for a post! yes, apron spottings happening around here! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I love to hear your comments and thoughts on my posts.

Thanks

Loreen