Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Special Thank You



Just a quick note about my new blog and Etsy site. I've  been sewing off and on for years.


My latest (and greatest:) motivation are my 5 grand daughters.



Christmas 2010 it was matching snuggies




 Last year was matching aprons.


I've been getting request for my designs so I started an Etsy shop. 


Please take a minute and take a look.


I would like to thank a few people,  Jenilee Goodwin for patiently showing me how to use Twitter, Pinterest, blog and helping with my Etsy Store.


I also would like to give credit to Hannah Nicole Designs for the logo, blog design and Etsy store front.  Her packages and prices are great and her work is even better. Thanks Hannah.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a very nice blog. I look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I love to hear your comments and thoughts on my posts.

Thanks

Loreen