Friday, February 17, 2012

A Fun Day with Crazy Creatures!


Crazy Creatures are one of my current Top Projects. I let my granddaughters play with them today and they had a blast!


One of the best things about these Crazy Creatures is that Build-A-Bear clothing will fit them perfectly. And, although I include a tutu with the girl's Crazy Creatures, it was fun for them to be able to play dress up  with their new toys.




I enjoyed watching the girls have fun and get creative with my designs.



Cowboy boots and all!




Crazy Creatures are very fun for kids!




With their unique eyes and mismatched fabrics, these dolls with be a favorite with your kids or grandkids for a long time to come!


Crazy Creatures for boys coming to the Etsy store soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I love to hear your comments and thoughts on my posts.

Thanks

Loreen